- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
- FORESIGHT, AND PLANING FOR THE FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT AND SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN, A TIME FOR HEART.
Category Archives: Transformation
“It is always darkest just before the Day dawneth.” -Thomas Fuller After all I figure we are blessed to be living at an extraordinary time, maybe every moment it’s precious, because it’s the only we got, no next heartbeat has … Continue reading
The Sage is occupied with the wordless And acts without effort. Teaching without speaking, Producing without possessing, Creating without regard to result, Claiming nothing, The Sage has nothing to lose. Tao Te King Human conditions, often we forget are relative, … Continue reading
O my heart, if you wish to arrive at the begining of understanding, walk carefully. To each atom there is a different door, and for each atom there is a different way which leads to the mysterious Being, of whom … Continue reading
What It’s Self? According to an online dictionary: A person’s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. “Our alienation from our true selves” Synonyms: Ego, I, oneself, persona, person, identity, … Continue reading
THE END OF THE KALI YUGA, IN 2025. AND THE BEGINING OF SATYA YUGA, A GOLDEN AGE, ANOTHER MILLENIAL MYTH?
There were no poor and no rich; there was no need to labor, because all that men required was obtained by the power of will; the chief virtue was the abandonment of all worldly desires. The Krita Yuga (Satya Yuga) … Continue reading