- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Mysticism
ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
“The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God’s eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.“. The above quotes belong to Meister Eckhart Eckhart … Continue reading
Posted in Heart, History, Imagination, Inductive Knowledge, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Knowledge, Meister Eckhart, Mysticism, Saints, Sophia, Soul, Spiritual States, Spiritual Training, Spirituality, Transmutation, True Teaching, Uncategorized, Via Negativa, Via Positiva, Virtue, Western Ideals, Wisdom Tagged Dominican, John Tauler, Meister Eckhart, Mysticism, Pantheist, Pope John XXII 36 Comments
MY VIEWS ON RELIGION, ATHEISM, BUDDHISM AND OTHER MANIFESTATIONS OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT, HOUSTON SMITH A LIFE ON RELIGION
It is very good to be born in a church, but it is very bad to die in a church. Swami Vivekananda It may come as a surprise to my readers, my particular views on these issues, Religion, Atheism, and … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient Religions, Anger and Violence, Atheism, Buddhism, Cosmogony, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Cynicism, Direct Spiritual Experience, Freedom, Future, History, Houston Smith, Human Nature, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Mysticism, New Age, New Values, Personal Story, Religion, Secular Society, Solipsism, Spiritual but not Religious, Spirituality, Subjective, Uncategorized, Western Ideals, Wisdom Tagged A New Way, Anger and Violence, Houston Smith, Institutional Failure, Mysticism, Personal Views, Religion, Spiritual but not Religious, The Future of Religion, The Need for a Personal God 23 Comments