- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Tag Archives: Memories
“It’s said that with Age comes Wisdom, but maybe it’s because regret, as we reflect on our mistakes.” B.A. Trough the years, specially when you reach old age, you reflect on your past. And if we are sincere, we will … Continue reading
“There’s is nothing like a book, to wake up the inquisitive mind in a child, for the rest of his life, character may be destiny, but books are beautiful views, and signpost of great help, along the life road, we … Continue reading
Like snowflakes, My Christmas memories Gather and dance— Each beautiful, unique, And gone too soon. Deborah Whipp With time we grow , and look with different eyes what most people see as Sacred. But a little of more time, we … Continue reading
“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” Rodman Philbrick Most of us, specially those who can claim we had a happy childhood we hold our memories … Continue reading
FOR WHO DO YOU WRITE? FOR THE DEAD THAT WE LOVE… By chance, I do not know if to punish me, or to reward me, Fate has put the bus terminal in Navojoa, in the same road that connected … Continue reading