- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: April 2017
RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
“The quantitative degeneration of all things is closely linked to that of money, as is shown by the fact that nowadays the ‘worth’ of an object is ordinarily ‘estimated’ only in terms of its price, considered simply as a ‘figure’, … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, Aleksandr Dugin, Ancient Religions, Branko Malic, Capitalism, Consciousness, Crisis, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Criticism, Cultural Attitudes, Disillusion with Capitalism, Ecological Crisis, Economy, Globalization, Government and Free Markets, Greed and Impunity, Herbert Spencer, New Values, Oligarchy, Perennialist, Plutocracy, Politics, Rene Guenon, The Fourth Political Theory, Traditionalist, Uncategorized Tagged Alexander Dugin, Branko Malic, Communism, Facism, Liberalism, Perennialist, Political Cosmologies, Rene Guenon, The Fourth Political Theory, Traditionalist 41 Comments