- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
Category Archives: Heart
Love is in the air, everywhere I look around Love is in the air, every sight and every sound And I don’t know if I’m being foolish Don’t know if I’m being wise But it’s something that I must believe … Continue reading
Oh Lord! Your face present on every being, In the multitude. But so difficult To recognize You, On anyone’s face. How many faces we see daily, regardless of the mask most wear outside, their own natural mask on these days … Continue reading
“It is always darkest just before the Day dawneth.” -Thomas Fuller After all I figure we are blessed to be living at an extraordinary time, maybe every moment it’s precious, because it’s the only we got, no next heartbeat has … Continue reading
“Be still my heart; thou hast known worse than this.” Homer What a year 2020 has been! But I will not dwell on it, you know as well as everyone else, and no doubt you have your own share of … Continue reading
O my heart, if you wish to arrive at the begining of understanding, walk carefully. To each atom there is a different door, and for each atom there is a different way which leads to the mysterious Being, of whom … Continue reading
HELOISE AND ABELARD, LOVE’S REQUITAL, FEMINISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN THE MIDDLE AGE, SCHOLARLY CHAUVINISM, AND CONTEMPORARY VIEWS, ON HELOISE LOVE LETTERS.
I would not want to give you cause for finding me disobedient in anything, so I have set the bridle of your injunction on the words which issue from my unbounded grief; thus in writing at least I may … Continue reading