- ON LEARNING, AND TEACHING, THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EASTERN WAYS, TO OUR WESTERN APPROACH.
- PROJECT UTOPIA, DAVID PEARCE, AND THE HEDONISTIC IMPERATIVE, TRANSHUMANISM.
- MASAKI KOBAYASHI, RESISTING THE SYSTEM, SEPPUKU, AND THE HUMAN CONDITION
- RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
- MANICHAEISM, AN ONTOLOGICAL , DUALISTIC VIEW ON THE NATURE OF EXISTENCE
- TIME PERCEPTION, RELATIVITY, AND THE LONGEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.
- MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
- CONTEMPORARY LITERATURE INFLUENCED BY CINEMA, AND OTHER FORMS OF MEDIA.
- MY FRIEND BOB, CALENDARS, AND THE RELATIVITY OF SYSTEMS OF MEASURE
- STATIONS VS STATES, THE CASE OF MOTHER TERESA AND HIS CRITICS
- THE TWENTY CENTURY AN AGE OF FAILED DREAMS, AND DISAPPOINTMENTS, A BLEAK FUTURE
- A MISGUIDED BUT COMMON IDEA ABOUT DEMOCRACY, THE FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME IN AMERICA, AND TO KNOW YOURSELF.
Category Archives: Heart
IGJUGARJUK, ON SUFFERING AND TRANSFORMATION, ALCHEMY, THE EMERALD TABLE, AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNION
” True wisdom, is only to be found far away from people, out in the great solitude. “ Igjugarjuk Knud Rasmussen quoting on Inuit shaman Igjugarjuk “When I was to be a shaman, I chose suffering through the two things … Continue reading
On that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. Genesis 7. 11 On Archetypes Myth, and Dreams Analogy “The archetypes to be discovered and assimilated are precisely … Continue reading
“Beauty is the reflection of reality in the mirror of illusion” “And there is no more powerful creature in the universe than woman – for each angel that God has created from the breaths (anfas) of women is the most … Continue reading
Dear X: I had a delightful time last night, and I really enjoyed the food, thank you for your company. Regarding Montaigne, and the little I know from him, but for the few pages I read many years ago, plus … Continue reading