- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
DREAMS, VISIONS, SYMBOLS OF THE THEOPHANYC IMAGE WITHIN
Posted on November 9, 2011 by theburningheart
“Dreams are a Bridge between the pristine Truth of the Inner Realm that brings Light to the illusory outer Realm” B.A. Modern man has lost the ability of being in touch with his dreams, and therefore the chaos of his … Continue reading →
Posted in Alchemy, Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Religions, Archetypes, Astrology, Barzak, Cosmogony, Dreams, Ecology, Enki, Garden of Eden, God, Heart, Imagination, Indigenous Cultures, Inductive Knowledge, Inner Journey, Khezr, Melchizedek, Metaphysics, Mount Qaf, Mysticism, Myth, Mythology, Ontology, Philosophy, Religion, Rivers, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Transformation, Transmutation, Uncategorized, Wisdom | Tagged Aboriginal, Alchemy, Archetypes, Ayahuasca, Carl Jung, Dilmun, Dreams, Ecology, Enki, Freud, Heart, Ibn Arabi, Images, Imagination, Inner Self, Joseph, Khezr, Khidr, Meister Eckhart, Oneiromancy, Rivers of Living Waters, Spirit, Symbols, Theophany, Transmutation, Tsung Mi, Visions | 22 Comments