- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: A World in Crisis
A PLANET IN CRISIS, TIME TO GROW UP AND SAVE MOTHER EARTH
“Nowadays man finds himself to be a technical giant and an ethical child.” Humanity, in essence, is in a race between potency and awareness. The outcome will determine the quality of our species’ journey and will leave an indelible mark, … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, Capitalism, Climate Change, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Disillusion with Capitalism, Doomsday, Ecological Crisis, Ecology, Economy, Education, End of materialism, Environment, Extinction of Species, Future, Greed, Greed and Impunity, Uncategorized Tagged A World in Crisis, Constant Estate of Alert, Ecological Collapse, Extinction of Species, Governments a Joke, Time to Grow Up, Towards a politics of Ecology 42 Comments