- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: August 2014
ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS ON THE KILLING OF ANIMALS, IDEAL KOSHER PRACTICES, DIVERSE RELIGIOUS VIEWS, AND ATHEISTS ON VEGETARIANISM
“The blood is the life, and you shall not eat the life with the flesh.” Deuteronomy 12:23-24 The Torah gives precise details on how animals are to be sacrificed and slaughtered (shechita). According to Rabbis Shlomo Ephraim Luntschitz and … Continue reading
Posted in Animal cruelty, Atheism, Biblical Studies, Buddhism, Environment, Garden of Eden, Hinduism, Kosher Laws, Philosophy, Religion, Sanatana Dharma, Suffering, The Rights of Nature, Uncategorized, Vegetarianism Tagged Animal cruelty, Kosher Laws, The industrial slaughter machine, The rights of animals, Towards a new eating consciousness, Vegetarian Atheists, Vegetarianism 69 Comments