- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
ON GOD, TRANSCENDENCE VS IMMANENCE
Posted on January 7, 2012 by theburningheart
“He through Whom we see, taste, smell, feel, hear, enjoy, know everything, He is that Self.” Katha Upanishad TRANSCENDENCE Transcendence it is the notion that God is an idea too large to grasp, like the Absolute, or the Infinite, and … Continue reading →
Posted in Advaita Vedanta, Ancient Religions, Asharites, Atheism, Ebionites, God, Hinduism, History, Human Nature, Ibn Arabi, Immanence, Jesus, Metaphysics, Mujassimah, Mushabbihah, Mutazilites, Mysticism, Oneness of Being, Ontology, Philosophy, Sanatana Dharma, Spirituality, Tawhid, Theology, Transcendence, Uncategorized, Wahdat al Wujud | Tagged Agnosticism, Asharites, Atheism, Being, Brahman, Christ, Christians, Ebionites, God, Hinduism, Ibn Arabi, Immanence, Ishvara, Jesus, Mutazilites, Sanata Dharma, Theology, Transcendence | 4 Comments