- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: June 2015
SCIENTIFIC HUBRIS THE FALLACY OF THE ALTRUISTIC GENE, MAYA THE NATURE OF ILLUSION
Sociobiology is a field of scientific study which is based on the hypothesis that social behavior has resulted from evolution and attempts to explain and examine social behavior within that context. A branch of biology that deals with social behavior, … Continue reading
Posted in Altruism, Ancient Religions, Arete, Critical Thinking, E.O. Wilson, Genetics, Hinduism, Inspiration, Know Thyself, Maya, Science, Science and Belief, Scientism, Spirituality, Subjective, Uncategorized, Virtue, Wisdom Tagged Altruism, Darwin, E.O. Wilson, Genes, Genetic Evolution, Hinduism, Hubris, Illusion, Maya, Scientific Determinism, Sociobiology 19 Comments