- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: March 2015
ADBUSTERS:THE WAR AGAINST TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING
Posted on March 4, 2015 by theburningheart
Grant Harder In a better world, there’d be no reason to write this. In that world, plastic bags would be outlawed, rednecks would voluntarily stop driving those obnoxious Ford F-350s and the yogis in yuppie neighborhoods would stop … Continue reading →
Posted in A World in Crisis, Adbusters, Capitalism, Climate Change, Consciousness, Corruption, Counsciousness, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Disillusion with Capitalism, Ecological Crisis, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Freedom, Future, Government and Free Markets, Greed, Greed and Impunity, Justice, Kalle Lasn, Materialism, Meme, Money, New Materialist, Over Consumption, Politics, The Rights of Nature, Uncategorized, Wall Street fiasco, Western Civilization | Tagged Adbusters, Buy nothing day, culture jamming, Destruction of Neoclassical Economics, Digital detox, fighting against over-consumption, Meme Wars, Social and political critique, subvertisements, the Earth’s battered environment, Unsustainable economy | 5 Comments