- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Pandemic
2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
To be Human is to be Frail, Transitory, and Perishable, it’s our lot, so Live the best you can, and do the most Good you are able to. That our current year 2020 has being so far, a trying year … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, Crisis, Crisis of Values, Current Affairs, Disillusion with Capitalism, Ecological Crisis, Epictetus, Human Nature, Impermanence, Justice, Malthusian Future, Pandemic, Uncategorized, Urban Decay, Violence Tagged 2020 Horrible Year, Be At Peace, Ecclesiastes, Epictetus, Hard Times, Pandemic, Quarantine 42 Comments
LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
The more things change, the more they stay the same. According to the dictionary this proverb means: “Turbulent changes do not affect reality on a deeper level other than to cement the status quo.” Well, I do not know if … Continue reading
Posted in Coronavirus, Crisis, Cultural Attitudes, Inspiration, Love, Pandemic, Solitude, Uncategorized Tagged Anecdotes, Character, Coronavirus, Crisis, isolation, Loneliness, Love And Solitude, Pandemic, Quarantine 76 Comments