- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: October 2019
THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
We as Humans we seem to be condemned to live in the present, but to be looking back at the past with longing, and ahead to the future with dread. B.A. A Spanish poet of the 15th Century by the … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Doomsday, Dystopia, Ecological Crisis, Environment, Extinction of Species, Future, Ignorance, Malthusian Future, Uncategorized Tagged Any Time Past Always Was Better, Disasters, Dystopia, Ignorance, Jorge Manrique, Mediocrity, Overpopulation 39 Comments