- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
Category Archives: Family History
“It is always darkest just before the Day dawneth.” -Thomas Fuller After all I figure we are blessed to be living at an extraordinary time, maybe every moment it’s precious, because it’s the only we got, no next heartbeat has … Continue reading
MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
“For me, film making combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theater and music come together. But a film is still a film.” Akira Kurosawa My love of movies I … Continue reading
“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” Rodman Philbrick Most of us, specially those who can claim we had a happy childhood we hold our memories … Continue reading
FOR WHO DO YOU WRITE? FOR THE DEAD THAT WE LOVE… By chance, I do not know if to punish me, or to reward me, Fate has put the bus terminal in Navojoa, in the same road that connected … Continue reading
In my dreams the town represents sort like the ‘Land of the Father’ Paradise, and arriving at my Father’s and Grandma place, sort of represent the Divine in it’s Masculine attributes, or Heavenly Father, in many dreams my goal is … Continue reading
From time, to time, now, and again I dream of being in the road to Santiago, last night I was in a terrace above the jungle canopy in the North side of the river, as I descended to the banks my two brothers where there also, my eldest brother, let loose a boat in the shape of an old Cadillac, and floated down the current, my youngest brother after a moment hesitation dived in to the swell, myself running after them, after descending from the top of the terrace above the canopy of the tall trees, jumped and swim after them, the current was strong but the water was beautifully blue, and clear, I woke up as I climbed in to the boat to join my brothers…
As a child we traveled frequently to the town of Santiago Ixcuintla my Father’s birthplace just a few more miles down the road where my Grandmother and my aunts resided for many years. The look of the hill represented several things on my mind, the near end of a tedious five hour trip, the thrill of getting a treat at Penitas, and above all to see the magical, beautiful view of a river in the middle of a jungle forest! Continue reading