- ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE THINGS TO COME, SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED, THE FRUIT OF UNBRIDLED PLUTOCRACY, AN OUTDATED MODEL, ON A FINITE WORLD.
- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
- LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- COSMOLOGIES, AND SEMANTICS.
- EDUCATION, A JOB THAT NEVER ENDS, OR GROW OLD.
- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
Category Archives: Family History
MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
“For me, film making combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theater and music come together. But a film is still a film.” Akira Kurosawa My love of movies I … Continue reading
“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” Rodman Philbrick Most of us, specially those who can claim we had a happy childhood we hold our memories … Continue reading
FOR WHO DO YOU WRITE? FOR THE DEAD THAT WE LOVE… By chance, I do not know if to punish me, or to reward me, Fate has put the bus terminal in Navojoa, in the same road that connected … Continue reading
In my dreams the town represents sort like the ‘Land of the Father’ Paradise, and arriving at my Father’s and Grandma place, sort of represent the Divine in it’s Masculine attributes, or Heavenly Father, in many dreams my goal is … Continue reading
From time, to time, now, and again I dream of being in the road to Santiago, last night I was in a terrace above the jungle canopy in the North side of the river, as I descended to the banks my two brothers where there also, my eldest brother, let loose a boat in the shape of an old Cadillac, and floated down the current, my youngest brother after a moment hesitation dived in to the swell, myself running after them, after descending from the top of the terrace above the canopy of the tall trees, jumped and swim after them, the current was strong but the water was beautifully blue, and clear, I woke up as I climbed in to the boat to join my brothers…
As a child we traveled frequently to the town of Santiago Ixcuintla my Father’s birthplace just a few more miles down the road where my Grandmother and my aunts resided for many years. The look of the hill represented several things on my mind, the near end of a tedious five hour trip, the thrill of getting a treat at Penitas, and above all to see the magical, beautiful view of a river in the middle of a jungle forest! Continue reading