- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: January 2014
MATHEMATICS THE HIDDEN ROOT OF THE PLATONIC ARCHETYPES, A STORY OF EROS AND THE LOVE OF ABSTRACTS IDEALS
Posted on January 15, 2014 by theburningheart
Beginning from these very beauties, for the sake of that highest beauty he ascends eternally, just as if employing the rungs of a ladder, from one to two, and from two to all beautiful bodies; from beautiful bodies he proceeds … Continue reading →
Posted in Archetypes, Counsciousness, Diotima, Edward Frenkel, Eros, Love of the Beautiful, Mathematics, Metaphor, Mysticism, Philosophy, Plato, Science, Semantics, Uncategorized | Tagged Analogy, Andre Weil, Archetypes, Diotima, Edward Frenkel, Eros, Love, Mathematics, Plato, Robert Langlands, Science | 7 Comments