- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Retrospective Look At My Life
LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
Posted on December 11, 2019 by theburningheart
“To be acquainted with what is best and oldest in yourself, is to know yourself as you were, before the world was made, before you emerged into time.” Henry Corbin One of the questions that remember as a child, that … Continue reading →
Posted in Alchemy, Being, Dream Interpretation, Dreams, Future, Gnosis, Grace, Henry Corbin, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Khidr, Know Thyself, Knowing Self, Learning, Memories, Metaphors, Mundus Imaginalis, Mysticism, Personal Story, Philosophy, Plato, Revelation, Self, Spirituality, Subconscious, Subjective, Transformation, Uncategorized, Wisdom | Tagged Life A Journey, Life Lessons, Personal Story, Retrospective Look At My Life, Self Discovery, The Unknown Self, Who We Really Are | 46 Comments