- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Spiritual Training
POLISHING THE HEART, MIRROR OF THE SOUL
Posted on March 20, 2019 by theburningheart
Dear friend; ¨Your heart is a polished mirror. You must wipe it clean of the veil of dust that has gathered upon it, because it is destined to reflect the light of divine secrets.¨ Al Ghazali. “Between the mirror and … Continue reading →
Posted in Alchemy, Counsciousness, Heart, Knowing Self, Knowledge, Mysticism, Polishing The Mirror, Religion, Rumi, Spiritual Training, Spirituality, Training, Transformation, True Teaching, Uncategorized, Virtue, Wisdom | Tagged Al Ghazali, Ancient Mirrors, Polishing The Mirror Of The Heart, Purifying the Heart, Remembrance, Rumi, Spiritual Training, Spiritual transformation, Wisdom | 42 Comments