- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Category Archives: Solitude
Like snowflakes, My Christmas memories Gather and dance— Each beautiful, unique, And gone too soon. Deborah Whipp With time we grow , and look with different eyes what most people see as Sacred. But a little of more time, we … Continue reading
“It is always darkest just before the Day dawneth.” -Thomas Fuller After all I figure we are blessed to be living at an extraordinary time, maybe every moment it’s precious, because it’s the only we got, no next heartbeat has … Continue reading
If the wheel of fortune is fickle by nature? The chances of your turn to be loved by it, May arrive at some point. The title of my last post was: A year to forget, and move on, what follows? … Continue reading
“Listen to the Exhortation of the Dawn! Look to this Day! For it is Life, the very Life of Life. In its brief course lie all the Verities and Realities of your Existence. The Bliss of Growth, The Glory of … Continue reading