- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
THE ILLUSION OF TRUTH, MEMORY, ARCHETYPES AND THE DREAMLIKE LANDSCAPES OF THE SACRED
“The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you” Rodman Philbrick Most of us, specially those who can claim we had a happy childhood we hold our memories … Continue reading
Posted in Akashic Record, Archetypes, Axis Mundi, Counsciousness, Dreams, Family History, Garden of Eden, Imagination, Impermanence, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Memories, Memory, Method of Loci, Mundus Imaginalis, Na-kojd-Abad, Nacapule Tree, Paradise, Personal Story, Pure Land, Reality, Sacred Grounds, Sacred Tree, Symbology, Symbols, Tree of Life, Uncategorized Tagged Archetypes, Dreams, Gerald M. Edelman, Illusion and Reality, Imagination, Loci of Imagination, Memories, Memory, Sacred Landscapes, Spatial Dimensions, Spirituality, The Method of Loci, Time and Relativity 6 Comments