- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: February 2019
IT MATTERS, HAVING THE PROPER ATTITUDE, TAKES YOU A LONG WAY, THE ORIGINAL MIND.
The Sage is occupied with the wordless And acts without effort. Teaching without speaking, Producing without possessing, Creating without regard to result, Claiming nothing, The Sage has nothing to lose. Tao Te King Human conditions, often we forget are relative, … Continue reading
Posted in Attitude, Buddhism, Ch'an Buddhist, Chih Shue, Eastern Ways Vs Western Ways, Enlightenment, Inspiration, Mastery, Mind, Original Mind, Pen Shue, Pen Shue, Philosophy, Realization, Spirituality, Tao, Transformation, Uncategorized, Wisdom, Wu Wei, Zen Tagged Acts Without Effort, Body And Mind Are One, Ch’ao-chou Ta-tien, Chih Shue, Defiled Mind, Descartes, Lao Tzu, Original Mind, Pen Shue, Pure Mind, Wu Wei 40 Comments