- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Wisdom
ALEXANDRIA LIBRARY, WHY DON’T YOU ASK IT TO YOUR MAGIC MIRROR? AND OTHER REFLECTIONS.
Tear down pyramids, wipe out cities! :40:04 How dare you and the rest of your barbarians set fire to my library? :40:10 Play conqueror all you want, mighty Caesar. :40:13 Rape, murder, pillage thousands, millions of human beings. :40:17 But … Continue reading
IGNORANCE, THE HUMAN CONDITION.
“It is not conflict of opinions that has made history so violent but conflict of belief in opinions, that is to say conflict of convictions.” Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human. When in my late teens, the books of Friedriech … Continue reading
Posted in Arete, Consciousness, Criticism, Cultural Attitudes, Human Nature, Ignorance, Inspiration, Knowledge, True Teaching, Uncategorized, Wisdom Tagged Arete, Education, Ignorance, Knowledge, Nietzsche, Occam's razor, Wisdom 75 Comments
DREAMS AND MYTHS, CROSSING THE WATERS OF KNOWLEDGE, ARCHETYPES OF WISDOM, AN INNER JOURNEY
On that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. Genesis 7. 11 On Archetypes Myth, and Dreams Analogy “The archetypes to be discovered and assimilated are precisely … Continue reading
Posted in Ancient Civilizations, Ancient Religions, Archetypes, Barzak, Counsciousness, Dante, Dreams, Garden of Eden, Heart, Ibn Arabi, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Khidr, Melchizedek, Moses, Mysticism, Myth, Paradise, Personal Story, Revelation, Rivers, Self, Spirituality, Subjective, Symbology, Symbols, Theophany, Transformation, Transmutation, Uncategorized, Wisdom Tagged Barzakh, Dreams, Flooding, Gilgamesh, Ibn Arabi, Joseph Campbell, Khidr, Moses, Symbolism, The Water of Life, Theophany, Trials of the Soul, Waters of Wisdom, Wisdom 21 Comments
MYTHOLOGY VS HISTORY, A SEARCH FOR A RATIONALE OF BEING
To suffer hardness with good cheer, In sternest school of warfare bred, Our youth should learn; let steed and spear Make him one day the Parthian’s dread; Cold skies, keen perils, brace his life. Methinks I see from rampired town … Continue reading
Posted in Cosmology, Critical Thinking, History, Human Nature, Myth, Mythology, Ontology, Philosophy, Subjective, Uncategorized, Wisdom Tagged Dante, Epic, Future of Mankind, Gilgamesh, Hernando Cortes, Hero, Herodotus, Historical fact, History, Horace, Lucian of Samosata, Marie Antoinette, Myth, Mythology, Rational of Being, Rationale, Thucydides, Wisdom 6 Comments