- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Category Archives: Wisdom
ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
“The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God’s eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.“. The above quotes belong to Meister Eckhart Eckhart … Continue reading
Posted in Heart, History, Imagination, Inductive Knowledge, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Knowledge, Meister Eckhart, Mysticism, Saints, Sophia, Soul, Spiritual States, Spiritual Training, Spirituality, Transmutation, True Teaching, Uncategorized, Via Negativa, Via Positiva, Virtue, Western Ideals, Wisdom Tagged Dominican, John Tauler, Meister Eckhart, Mysticism, Pantheist, Pope John XXII 36 Comments
REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
Like snowflakes, My Christmas memories Gather and dance— Each beautiful, unique, And gone too soon. Deborah Whipp With time we grow , and look with different eyes what most people see as Sacred. But a little of more time, we … Continue reading
ON SACRED SPACE, THE HEART OF THE MATTER, RENE DAUMAL MOUNT ANALOGUE.
And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground. Exodus 3:5 “Eternity He who binds himself to a joy Does the winged life destroy. But … Continue reading
Posted in Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Mount Analogue, Mount Meru, Mount Qaf, Mundus Imaginalis, Rene Daumal, Sacred Grounds, Sacred Mountain, Spirituality, Uncategorized, Values, Wisdom Tagged Mount Analogue, Personal Sacred Space, Rene Daumal, Sacred Mountain, Sacred place, Vortex, Vortices 37 Comments
IT MATTERS, HAVING THE PROPER ATTITUDE, TAKES YOU A LONG WAY, THE ORIGINAL MIND.
The Sage is occupied with the wordless And acts without effort. Teaching without speaking, Producing without possessing, Creating without regard to result, Claiming nothing, The Sage has nothing to lose. Tao Te King Human conditions, often we forget are relative, … Continue reading
Posted in Attitude, Buddhism, Ch'an Buddhist, Chih Shue, Eastern Ways Vs Western Ways, Enlightenment, Inspiration, Mastery, Mind, Original Mind, Pen Shue, Pen Shue, Philosophy, Realization, Spirituality, Tao, Transformation, Uncategorized, Wisdom, Wu Wei, Zen Tagged Acts Without Effort, Body And Mind Are One, Ch’ao-chou Ta-tien, Chih Shue, Defiled Mind, Descartes, Lao Tzu, Original Mind, Pen Shue, Pure Mind, Wu Wei 40 Comments