- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
THE TRAP OF THE SELF, OR THE LIMITATIONS OF EXISTENCE, EPICTETUS SUBJECTIVE FREEDOM
“If life was a dream, then dying must be the moment when you woke up. It was so simple it must be true. You died, the dream was over, you woke up. That’s what people meant when they talked … Continue reading
Posted in Being, Counsciousness, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Dreams, Ego, Epictetus, Freedom, Imagination, Inspiration, New Values, Ontology, Philosophy, Self, The Subjective, Uncategorized, Values, Virtue Tagged Dreaming, Epictetus, Freedom, Illusion and Reality, Personal circumstances, Philosophy, Reality, The Self, The Unexamined life 35 Comments