- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Buddhism
KNOWING SELF, THE UNKNOWN ITSELF. WHO, OR WHAT WE REALLY ARE?
What It’s Self? According to an online dictionary: A person’s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. “Our alienation from our true selves” Synonyms: Ego, I, oneself, persona, person, identity, … Continue reading
Posted in Advaita Vedanta, Direct Spiritual Experience, Hinduism, Impermanence, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Knowing Self, Knowledge, Personal Story, Ramana Maharshi, Realization, Reincarnation, Shaivism, Siddha, Spirituality, Teaching, Transcendence, Transformation, Uncategorized, Via Positiva Vs Via Negativa Tagged Buddhism, Knowing Self, Ramana Maharshi, Realization, Shaivism 55 Comments
LETTER TO A FRIEND, ABOUT MONTAIGNE, WRITING, AND OTHER MATTERS
Dear X: I had a delightful time last night, and I really enjoyed the food, thank you for your company. Regarding Montaigne, and the little I know from him, but for the few pages I read many years ago, plus … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, Heart, Inner Journey, Literature, Montaigne, Personal Story, Philosophy, Spirituality, Subjective, Wisdom, Writing Tagged Buddhism, Friend, Friendship, Heart, Intelligentsia, Jnani Yogi, Montaigne, Rabi'a, Rumi, Speech, Spiritual Work, Wake, Writing 2 Comments