- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
- DIFFERENT WAYS SAME GOAL, THE CONCEPTIONS OF THE SOUL, AND THE TURNING OF THE HEART.
- ON SACRED SPACE, THE HEART OF THE MATTER, RENE DAUMAL MOUNT ANALOGUE.
- WRITING IS THE ART OF BRINGING TO LIGHT, WHAT PREVIOUSLY WAS HIDDEN WITHIN YOURSELF.
- REINVENTING THE WORLD AS WE SEE IT, THE DANGER OF CHOOSING POORLY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE.
- POLISHING THE HEART, MIRROR OF THE SOUL
- IT MATTERS, HAVING THE PROPER ATTITUDE, TAKES YOU A LONG WAY, THE ORIGINAL MIND.
Category Archives: Direct Spiritual Experience
What It’s Self? According to an online dictionary: A person’s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. “Our alienation from our true selves” Synonyms: Ego, I, oneself, persona, person, identity, … Continue reading
If people knew how hard I worked to get my Mastery it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo Practice it is what is needed in order to achieve Mastery, and practice is work, the amount of time you work … Continue reading
IGJUGARJUK, ON SUFFERING AND TRANSFORMATION, ALCHEMY, THE EMERALD TABLE, AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNION
” True wisdom, is only to be found far away from people, out in the great solitude. “ Igjugarjuk Knud Rasmussen quoting on Inuit shaman Igjugarjuk “When I was to be a shaman, I chose suffering through the two things … Continue reading
MY VIEWS ON RELIGION, ATHEISM, BUDDHISM AND OTHER MANIFESTATIONS OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT, HOUSTON SMITH A LIFE ON RELIGION
It is very good to be born in a church, but it is very bad to die in a church. Swami Vivekananda It may come as a surprise to my readers, my particular views on these issues, Religion, Atheism, and … Continue reading