- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
- FORESIGHT, AND PLANING FOR THE FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT AND SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN, A TIME FOR HEART.
- VIVAMOS VIDERE, THE MORE WE LIVE, THE MORE WE ARE A WITNESS TO LIFE.
- 2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE THINGS TO COME, SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED, THE FRUIT OF UNBRIDLED PLUTOCRACY, AN OUTDATED MODEL, ON A FINITE WORLD.
- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
Category Archives: Direct Spiritual Experience
What It’s Self? According to an online dictionary: A person’s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action. “Our alienation from our true selves” Synonyms: Ego, I, oneself, persona, person, identity, … Continue reading
If people knew how hard I worked to get my Mastery it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. Michelangelo Practice it is what is needed in order to achieve Mastery, and practice is work, the amount of time you work … Continue reading
IGJUGARJUK, ON SUFFERING AND TRANSFORMATION, ALCHEMY, THE EMERALD TABLE, AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMUNION
” True wisdom, is only to be found far away from people, out in the great solitude. “ Igjugarjuk Knud Rasmussen quoting on Inuit shaman Igjugarjuk “When I was to be a shaman, I chose suffering through the two things … Continue reading
MY VIEWS ON RELIGION, ATHEISM, BUDDHISM AND OTHER MANIFESTATIONS OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT, HOUSTON SMITH A LIFE ON RELIGION
It is very good to be born in a church, but it is very bad to die in a church. Swami Vivekananda It may come as a surprise to my readers, my particular views on these issues, Religion, Atheism, and … Continue reading