- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: August 2019
THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
Posted on August 14, 2019 by theburningheart
Maya is not a separate entity. Absence of light is called darkness, so also absence of Knowledge, Illumination etc., is called ignorance, illusion or Maya. Once Narada Muni who is very intimate devotee of the Lord Krishna, through devotion and … Continue reading →
Posted in Consciousness, Ego, Enlightenment, Hinduism, Illusions, Impermanence, Inspiration, Knowledge, Love, Maya, Metaphor, Mother Goddess, Myth, Saints, Time Perception, Uncategorized, Wisdom | Tagged Flood, Forgetfulness, Illusion, Krishna, Maya, Narada, Story | 56 Comments