- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
ON THINGS WE DISCOVER AS WE AGE Life receives too many adjectives, but life it’s a verb, that it unfolds as we live, uncertainty a first, in childhood, and at our youth undecided, and shy, as we mature during our … Continue reading
Loneliness is an Essential friend On our way To bravery. Ibn Arabi I got to confess I had committed many mistakes through my life, a few very costly, and what is worst, the most grave with no remedy! As we … Continue reading
Life has many turns, and strange paths, Who may lead us on strange places, at different points in our lives. There is nothing like old age to reach a point of reflection about our lives, and all the things we … Continue reading
“It’s said that with Age comes Wisdom, but maybe it’s because regret, as we reflect on our mistakes.” B.A. Trough the years, specially when you reach old age, you reflect on your past. And if we are sincere, we will … Continue reading
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be … Continue reading
“There’s is nothing like a book, to wake up the inquisitive mind in a child, for the rest of his life, character may be destiny, but books are beautiful views, and signpost of great help, along the life road, we … Continue reading
“The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God’s eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.“. The above quotes belong to Meister Eckhart Eckhart … Continue reading
Keep the smiles, Walk past the tears, Forget your worries, And look forward to the coming year, A very Happy New Year To You! I know, it’s already late into the month for new year wishes, but since I post … Continue reading
Like snowflakes, My Christmas memories Gather and dance— Each beautiful, unique, And gone too soon. Deborah Whipp With time we grow , and look with different eyes what most people see as Sacred. But a little of more time, we … Continue reading
“Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” ― C.G. Jung. First let me say, there’s all sort of dreams, provoked by so many reasons, from … Continue reading