- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
THE RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE, POST-POSITIVISM, MYSTICISM, CONTEMPLATION, AND KARL RAHNER’S ABSOLUTE MYSTERY
Posted on October 29, 2012 by theburningheart
The Christian of the future will be a mystic or he will not exist at all. Karl Rahner There is a science for the subjective study of the Spiritual life, analogous to science that explains the mechanism, and laws of … Continue reading →
Posted in Being, Biblical Scholars, Biblical Studies, Cosmogony, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, God, Heart, History, Human Nature, Immanence, Inner Journey, Karl Rahner, Materialism, Metaphysics, Mysticism, Ontology, Philosophy, Positivism, Post-Positivism, Postmodernism, Religion, Revelation, Spirituality, Subjective, Theology, Transcendence, Transformation, Uncategorized, Via Negativa, Via Positiva | Tagged Absolute Mystery, God, Holy Mystery, Karl Rahner, Norman Habel, Positivism, Religious Experience, Revelation, Rudolf Otto, Science of the Soul, The Numinous, William James | 10 Comments