- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Knowledge
ON BLOGGING, AND WHY DO I WRITE?
You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Life is given to us, … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging, Imagination, Inner Journey, Inspiration, Learning, Literature, Memories, On Reading, Progress, Uncategorized, Why Do I Blog?, Writing Tagged Blogging, Book Reading, Emilio Salgari, Knowledge, Osmosis, Sandokan, Writing 85 Comments
IGNORANCE, THE HUMAN CONDITION.
“It is not conflict of opinions that has made history so violent but conflict of belief in opinions, that is to say conflict of convictions.” Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human. When in my late teens, the books of Friedriech … Continue reading
Posted in Arete, Consciousness, Criticism, Cultural Attitudes, Human Nature, Ignorance, Inspiration, Knowledge, True Teaching, Uncategorized, Wisdom Tagged Arete, Education, Ignorance, Knowledge, Nietzsche, Occam's razor, Wisdom 75 Comments
CRITICAL THINKING, AND FREEDOM
To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? William … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, Freedom, Philosophy, Spirituality Tagged Baqa, Bliss, Critical Thinking, E.F. Schumacher, Education, Epictetus, Fana, Freedom, Heysychasm, Jean Grenier, Knowledge, Moral Compass, Mushin No kokoro, Post-Apocalyptic, Sanata Dharma, Sat-Chit-Ananda, Sun Wu Kung, System, to think outside the box, Truth 12 Comments