- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
Tag Archives: Metaphors
“He showed the words “chocolate cake” to a group of Americans and recorded their word associations. “Guilt” was the top response. If that strikes you as unexceptional, consider the response of French eaters to the same prompt: “celebration.” Michael Pollan … Continue reading →