- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
LONELINESS, THE DEATH OF MEANING, THE IMPORTANCE OF THE SUBJECTIVE, THE LIVING DEATH
“We have become victims of our own art. We touch people on the outsides of their bodies, and they us, but we cannot get to their insides and cannot reveal our insides to them. This is one of the great … Continue reading
Posted in Consciousness, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, End of materialism, Future, Loneliness, Nihilism, The Death of Meaning, The Subjective, Uncategorized, Values, Weltanschauung, Western Civilization, Western Ideals, Western Philosophy Tagged Consciousness, Death of Meaning, Lonliness, Scientific Realism, The Living Death, The Subjective, Zombies 41 Comments