- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: September 2016
THE TWENTY CENTURY AN AGE OF FAILED DREAMS, AND DISAPPOINTMENTS, A BLEAK FUTURE
The twenty century has been marked by cynicism, selfishness, greed, and the desire to please, all without changing the status quo. In the 21st we must resurrect solidarity and compassion. Oscar Arias, Nobel Peace 1986 A century of wars, … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, Capitalism, Consciousness, Corruption, Crisis, Critical Thinking, Cynicism, Democracy, Disillusion with Capitalism, Economy, History, Obsolete Government, Orwellian Media, Plutocracy, The Twenty Century, Uncategorized Tagged Business as Usual, Obsolete Government, Orwellian Media, Plutocracy, The Twenty Century 46 Comments