- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
- WHAT’S GOING ON, A LITTLE BIT ON OUR CURRENT PROBLEMS, AND THE WISDOM OF RUMI
- REFLECTIONS ON LIFE AS WE AGE, AND THE SEARCH FOR PEACE.
- FORESIGHT, AND PLANING FOR THE FUTURE, RATHER THAN WAIT AND SEE WHAT MAY HAPPEN, A TIME FOR HEART.
- VIVAMOS VIDERE, THE MORE WE LIVE, THE MORE WE ARE A WITNESS TO LIFE.
- 2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE THINGS TO COME, SOONER THAN WE EXPECTED, THE FRUIT OF UNBRIDLED PLUTOCRACY, AN OUTDATED MODEL, ON A FINITE WORLD.
- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
- LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- COSMOLOGIES, AND SEMANTICS.
Tag Archives: Being
“He through Whom we see, taste, smell, feel, hear, enjoy, know everything, He is that Self.” Katha Upanishad TRANSCENDENCE Transcendence it is the notion that God is an idea too large to grasp, like the Absolute, or the Infinite, and … Continue reading →
“Everything flows, and nothing abides, everything gives way, and nothing stays fixed.” Heraclitus It is easy to be confused in this day an age, when ironically we seem to be so well informed, perhaps an overload of information, and the … Continue reading →
“TWO THINGS ARE INFINITE: THE UNIVERSE, AND HUMAN STUPIDITY; AND I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE UNIVERSE.” Albert Einstein I always have criticized the excessive trend of specialization at the expense of losing the forest by the trees, big, well … Continue reading →
“Created was the matter which they have; Created was the informing influence Within these stars that round about them go.” Dante Now the idea of Eternal and Cyclical time once very popular in ancient Religious Cosmology, and modern … Continue reading →
Solipsism it is a Philosophical current were Consciousness it is exclusive to the individual, therefore beyond the self, everything can be held in doubt. There is many variations on this idea, however, I do not intend to dwell in to it, … Continue reading →