- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: June 2013
REDUCTIONISM, DETERMINISM VS SOCIOLOGY, THE TRUE NATURE OF MAN, AN ETERNAL NOW
Posted on June 21, 2013 by theburningheart
Reductionism can mean either an approach to understanding the nature of complex things by reducing them to the interactions of their parts, or to simpler or more fundamental things or a philosophical position that a complex system is nothing … Continue reading →
Posted in Crisis of Values, Determinism, Eternal Now, God, Ibn Arabi, Materialism, Metaphysics, Mysticism, Oneness of Being, Ontology, Philosophy, Physics, Positivism, Post-Positivism, Reality, Reductionism, Science, Science and Belief, Scientism, Secular Society, Subjective, Tawhid, Uncategorized | Tagged Body, Eternal Now, Ibn Arabi, Reductionnist, Rudolf Steiner, Scientific Determinism, Scientism, Sociology, Soul, Spirit | 2 Comments