- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Tag Archives: Literature
O my heart, if you wish to arrive at the begining of understanding, walk carefully. To each atom there is a different door, and for each atom there is a different way which leads to the mysterious Being, of whom … Continue reading
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as … Continue reading
Technorati Tags: Hermann Hesse,Novalis,Hymns to the Night,Archetypes,German Romanticism,Literature,Light,Forests,Lake,Old Knight,Guardian,New Spirituality,Castle,Boat,Oarsman,Imagination,Prophet,Mythical Realms,Gertrudis,Pagan Paradise,Nocturne HERMANN HESSE AN HOUR AFTER MIDNIGHT A REALM OF THE ARCHETYPE “A long and slow wave landed my rounded bow skiff between the rocks. The dreamer who inhabited … Continue reading