- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: April 2018
AMERICA THE LAND OF WEIRD POLITICS, EXCEPTIONALISM, AND OF COURSE, THE REST OF US, AND THOSE WHO WHO SUFFER IT
Everything that everyone is afraid of has already happened: The fragility of capitalism, which we don’t want to admit; the loss of the empire of the United States; and American exceptionalism. In fact, American exceptionalism is that we are exceptionally … Continue reading
Posted in A World in Crisis, American Hubris, Crisis of Values, Critical Thinking, Criticism, Cultural Attitudes, Democracy, Disillusion with Capitalism, Exceptionalism, Homeless, Uncategorized, Urban Decay Tagged And Even Lower Expectations, Exceptionalism, Founding Fathers, George Carlin, Living on Past Glories, Low Living Standards, Number One a Myth, Our Politicians a Bad Joke, Rush Limbaugh, The Actual Reality, The Homeless 53 Comments