- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Monthly Archives: June 2018
TRADITION, EDUCATION, NEW TRENDS IN SCIENCE, AND FINDING A REAL SENSEI
Posted on June 27, 2018 by theburningheart
Throught the years I had being a sort of an Iconoclastic, or at least believed myself to be one, there’s this idea that as we grow older we become more conservative in our outlook, and I am not talking … Continue reading →
Posted in Buddhist Monk, Consciousness, Critical Thinking, Cultural Attitudes, Democracy, Education, Epistemology, Future, Ignorance, Illusions, Inspiration, Knowledge, Learning, Mastery, Memories, Meritocracy, Science and Belief, Shugyo, Snsei, Teaching, Tradition, Training, Transformation, Uncategorized, Values, Wisdom, Zen | Tagged Hard Training, Iconoclasm, iconoclasts, Knowledge, Moore's Law, Multiverses, New Paradigms, Scholarly method, Sensei, Shugyo, Solipsism, Tradition, Wisdom, Zen Priest | 59 Comments