- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Symbols
ONEIROMANCY DREAM INTERPRETATION, THE RAMESSIDE PAPYRUS, ARTEMIDORUS ONEIROKRITICON, SHAMANIC DREAMING, AND IBN SIRIN
80. With these last words the dying Enkidu did pray and say to his beloved companion: “In dreams last night the heavens and the earth poured out great groans while I alone stood facing devastation. Some fierce and threatening creature … Continue reading
Posted in Artemidorus, Carl. G. Jung, Counsciousness, Dream Interpretation, Dreams, Gilgamesh, Ibn Sirin, Mundus Imaginalis, Myth, Mythology, Oneiromancy, Ranesside Dream Book, Shamanism, Spirituality, Symbology, Symbols, Uncategorized, Wisdom Tagged Artemidorus, Carl Jung, Dream Interpretation, Gilgamesh, Ibn Sirin, Oneiromancy, Ramesside Papyrus, Shamanism, Symbology, Symbols 42 Comments
THE IMPORTANCE OF SYMBOLS, CARL G. JUNG, SYMBOLISM NOT JUST AN ANCIENT SCIENCE, BUT IT’S RELEVANCE TODAY
Dreams are often parables that contain hidden treasure if you’re willing to search for it. The condition of your heart directly affects your spiritual insight and understanding. Are you distracted or captivated by the gift God may be giving you … Continue reading