- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Category Archives: Carl. G. Jung
“God sleeps in the rock, dreams in the plant, stirs in the animal, and awakens in man” Ibn Arabi I wouldn’t even know where to start, this business about dreaming it’s so extensive, let me just say for many years … Continue reading
A MISGUIDED BUT COMMON IDEA ABOUT DEMOCRACY, THE FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME IN AMERICA, AND TO KNOW YOURSELF.
“IN THE FUTURE EVERYBODY WILL BE WORLD FAMOUS FOR 15 MINUTES. ” ANDY WARHOL THE NATIONAL DREAM In the United States of America everybody is entitled to become famous, rich, successful, popular, even infamously, if its necessary, by … Continue reading
ONEIROMANCY DREAM INTERPRETATION, THE RAMESSIDE PAPYRUS, ARTEMIDORUS ONEIROKRITICON, SHAMANIC DREAMING, AND IBN SIRIN
80. With these last words the dying Enkidu did pray and say to his beloved companion: “In dreams last night the heavens and the earth poured out great groans while I alone stood facing devastation. Some fierce and threatening creature … Continue reading
THE IMPORTANCE OF SYMBOLS, CARL G. JUNG, SYMBOLISM NOT JUST AN ANCIENT SCIENCE, BUT IT’S RELEVANCE TODAY
Dreams are often parables that contain hidden treasure if you’re willing to search for it. The condition of your heart directly affects your spiritual insight and understanding. Are you distracted or captivated by the gift God may be giving you … Continue reading