- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Ecology
EDUARDO GALEANO, CAN WE BE LIKE THEM?
Posted in A World in Crisis, Capitalism, Climate Change, Crisis of Values, Cultural Attitudes, Disillusion with Capitalism, Ecological Crisis, Eduardo Galeano, Environment, Globalization, Greed and Impunity, Uncategorized Tagged Capitalism, Contamination, Deforestation, Different Values, Ecology, Eduardo Galeano, Latin America, Overconsumption, Overwork, Stress 10 Comments
SPECIALIZATION, AND GENERALIZATION, A SHORSIGHTED VIEW OF KNOWLEDGE, AND LIFE, THE POLITICS OF WENDELL BERRY
There was a time when the world was a simpler place, or we may like to believe so on this days of tremendous advances on the field of science, of technological progress that would make our early twenty century forefathers … Continue reading
Posted in Cosmogony, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, Democracy, Ecology, Economy, Environment, Freedom, Future, Generalization, Globalization, History, Human Nature, Inductive Knowledge, Life Liberty and the pursuit of happines, Money, Philosophy, Politics, Postmodernism, Progress, Property, Specialization, Spiritual but not Religious, Spirituality, Uncategorized, Wendell Berry, Wisdom Tagged A New Way of Living, A Return to the Soil, Consumerism, Corporate Capitalism, Ecology, Ecology & Spirituality, Environment, Generalization, Love for the Land, Mother Earth, Plutocrats, Specialization, Sustainability, Vote with your Wallet, Wendell Berry 7 Comments
PACHAMAMA; MOTHER EARTH, GODDESSES,THE STRUGGLE OF INDIGENOUS CULTURES, AND THE MESSAGE OF THE MAMA KOGUIS TO YOUNGER BROTHER
“The Vedas proclaim that you created the World, having assumed your form of the duality of Spirit and Pleasure, verily is it true, O daughter of the Mountain and the only World Mother, that has this not been so, the … Continue reading
Posted in Cosmogony, Cosmology, Ecology, Indigenous Cultures, Spirituality, Symbology Tagged Alchemical, Andes, Arhuacos, Aymara, Bolivia, Carl Jung, Coatlicue, Collective Unconscious, Colombia, Earth Rights, Ecology, Evo Morales, Gaia, Goddess, Goddesses, Hator, Inana, Indigenous People, Ishtar, Isis, Kali, Kankuamos, Koguis, Kundalini, Mamas, Mother Earth, Nut, Pachamama, Prima Materia, Quechua, Rhea, Shakti, Sierra Nevada Santa Marta, Tantras, Tepeyac, Teyuna, Tonantzin Tlalli, Vedas, Virgin of Guadalupe, Wiwas, Younger Brother 11 Comments