- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
Category Archives: Indigenous Cultures
Great Mystery spoke to our heart and told us that Earth Would be the Mother of countless life forms. Cherokee Nation oral tradition The age of Earth is approximately one-third of the age of the universe. An immense amount of … Continue reading
Who’ll tell me my secret, The ages have kept? I awaited the seer While they slumbered and slept… “The fate of the man-child; The meaning of man; Known fruit of the unknown; Daedalian plan; Out of sleeping a waking, Out … Continue reading
GAIA, PANPSYCHISM, NEW MATERIALISM, THE RIGHTS OF NATURE, A NEW ECOLOGY FOR MANKIND, NEOPAGANISM, AND OLD RELIGIONS ON CONTEMPORARY ISSUES.
“Oh all you sentient beings of this threefold world [i.e. the entire universe, both visible and invisible]! Because I, the All-Creating Sovereign, have created you, you are My children and equal to Me. Because you are not second to Me, … Continue reading
The love of ideals, and the love for the men who espouse such ideals, sometimes blind us to the very human passions of those we worship. B. A. Some time in 2007 I found buried in the Paper in page … Continue reading
“The Cholq’ ij, or Tzolquin it is our Calendar that synthetize the whole of Maya’s life, like an education that direct, guide, and provide a living Knowledge to the Maya, it correct, and orientate us in our conduct towards others, … Continue reading
PACHAMAMA; MOTHER EARTH, GODDESSES,THE STRUGGLE OF INDIGENOUS CULTURES, AND THE MESSAGE OF THE MAMA KOGUIS TO YOUNGER BROTHER
“The Vedas proclaim that you created the World, having assumed your form of the duality of Spirit and Pleasure, verily is it true, O daughter of the Mountain and the only World Mother, that has this not been so, the … Continue reading