- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
Category Archives: Metaphor
Maya is not a separate entity. Absence of light is called darkness, so also absence of Knowledge, Illumination etc., is called ignorance, illusion or Maya. Once Narada Muni who is very intimate devotee of the Lord Krishna, through devotion and … Continue reading →
The Names . . . have existed from all eternity: these Names are designated as “Lords” (Arbab), who often have all the appearance of hypostases though they cannot strictly be defined as such. We know them only by our knowledge … Continue reading →
Since the most remote antiquity Man has used symbol as means of communication were everyday reality Acquires a character of sacred, or the other way around The Sacred become tangible through symbols. B. A. Symbols and signs, whether verbal, musical, … Continue reading →
MATHEMATICS THE HIDDEN ROOT OF THE PLATONIC ARCHETYPES, A STORY OF EROS AND THE LOVE OF ABSTRACTS IDEALS
Beginning from these very beauties, for the sake of that highest beauty he ascends eternally, just as if employing the rungs of a ladder, from one to two, and from two to all beautiful bodies; from beautiful bodies he proceeds … Continue reading →
TURNING OUR DREAM METAPHORS IN TO SPIRITUAL REALITY, AND TURNING OUR SPIRITUAL REALITY IN TO LIFE WISDOM
Imagination it’s like a musical instrument we all Men posses, but few know how to play. B.A. The Language of Metaphor Metaphor is a figure Rhetoric of identifying a real term (R) with one imaginary (I) between which there is … Continue reading →