- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Heart
ATHEISM A DEAD END
“O shining Odysseus, never try to console me for dying. I would rather follow the plow as thrall to another man, one with no land allotted to him and not much to live on, than be a king over all … Continue reading
Posted in Atheism, Buddhist Monk, God, Hades, Philosophy, Spirituality, Subjective Tagged Atheism, Ayahuasca, Belief, Buddha, Contingent, Existence, Free Will, God, Hades, Heart, Hedonistic, Hitler, Husserl, Iboga, Modernity, Morality, Moses, Necessary Being, Post-Modern Age, Sartre, Stalin, Unbelief, Zen 46 Comments
LETTER TO A FRIEND, ABOUT MONTAIGNE, WRITING, AND OTHER MATTERS
Dear X: I had a delightful time last night, and I really enjoyed the food, thank you for your company. Regarding Montaigne, and the little I know from him, but for the few pages I read many years ago, plus … Continue reading
Posted in Critical Thinking, Heart, Inner Journey, Literature, Montaigne, Personal Story, Philosophy, Spirituality, Subjective, Wisdom, Writing Tagged Buddhism, Friend, Friendship, Heart, Intelligentsia, Jnani Yogi, Montaigne, Rabi'a, Rumi, Speech, Spiritual Work, Wake, Writing 2 Comments
MY OLD HOUSE GEOGRAPHY OF THE SOUL
FOR WHO DO YOU WRITE? FOR THE DEAD THAT WE LOVE… By chance, I do not know if to punish me, or to reward me, Fate has put the bus terminal in Navojoa, in the same road that connected … Continue reading
Posted in Dreams, Family History, Heart, Personal Story, Travel Tagged Alamos, Archetypal Universe, Childhood, desert plain, Dreaming, Flowers, four Sisters, Geography of the Soul, Grandmother, Guamuchil tree, Heart, Inspiration, Irrigation Channel.Geomagnetic center, Mayo Valley, Memories, Nacapul, Navojoa, Old House, Piocha tree, poem, Railroad, Sadness, Veranda with Jasmin, Water pool 20 Comments