- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
Tag Archives: Archetype
Since the most remote antiquity Man has used symbol as means of communication were everyday reality Acquires a character of sacred, or the other way around The Sacred become tangible through symbols. B. A. Symbols and signs, whether verbal, musical, … Continue reading →
And the LORD God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. Genesis 2, 8. Plato in the Republic, It is written as a fictional dialogue between Plato’s teacher Socrates and Plato’s … Continue reading →
The Legend of the Grail, it is a mystery that will never fail to intrigue mankind, and in particular those sensible souls who meditate on this tale, because it’s place doesn’t belong to a particular age, or to a Geographical place, … Continue reading →