- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
- DIFFERENT WAYS SAME GOAL, THE CONCEPTIONS OF THE SOUL, AND THE TURNING OF THE HEART.
- ON SACRED SPACE, THE HEART OF THE MATTER, RENE DAUMAL MOUNT ANALOGUE.
- WRITING IS THE ART OF BRINGING TO LIGHT, WHAT PREVIOUSLY WAS HIDDEN WITHIN YOURSELF.
- REINVENTING THE WORLD AS WE SEE IT, THE DANGER OF CHOOSING POORLY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE.
- POLISHING THE HEART, MIRROR OF THE SOUL
- IT MATTERS, HAVING THE PROPER ATTITUDE, TAKES YOU A LONG WAY, THE ORIGINAL MIND.
- THE BACKLASH OF HISTORY; GLOBALIZATION, AND ITS CONSQUENCES, WHAT IT ALL MEANS.
- THE SIMURGH, FARID UD DIN ATTAR’S THE BIRDS JOURNEY TO MOUNT QAF
Category Archives: Theology
HELOISE AND ABELARD, LOVE’S REQUITAL, FEMINISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN THE MIDDLE AGE, SCHOLARLY CHAUVINISM, AND CONTEMPORARY VIEWS, ON HELOISE LOVE LETTERS.
I would not want to give you cause for finding me disobedient in anything, so I have set the bridle of your injunction on the words which issue from my unbounded grief; thus in writing at least I may … Continue reading
In his famous book, MOSES AND MONOTHEISM, Sigmund Freud concluded that monotheism was not a Jewish but an Egyptian invention, descending from the cult of the Egyptian sun god Aten. Moreover, upon applying his psychoanalysis to the myths/stories of … Continue reading