- 2020 ANNO HORRIBILIS=HORRIBLE YEAR, SO FAR.
- THE AGE OF RESPONSIBILITY, OR PAYBACK, IT’S HERE.
- LOVE, AND SOLITUDE IN THE TIME OF CORONAVIRUS
- COSMOLOGIES, AND SEMANTICS.
- EDUCATION, A JOB THAT NEVER ENDS, OR GROW OLD.
- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
Category Archives: Jesus
“God,” he [Epicurus] says, “either wants to eliminate bad things and cannot,or can but does not want to, or neither wishes to nor can, or both wants to and can. If he wants to and cannot, then he is … Continue reading →
14 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach. 15 The Jews there were amazed and asked, “How did this man get such learning without having been taught?” 16 Jesus … Continue reading →
AURAS, ASTRAL TRAVELS, THE THIRD EYE, IN SEARCH OF THE MIRACULOS, AND MISSCONCEPTIONS OF THE SPIRITUAL LIFE
“No one in this world, so far as I know— and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me— has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.” … Continue reading →
We can only speak of the Transcendent by way of the negative (which means “not to say”) –denying in it everything that pertains to our phenomenal experience– or also by way of the positive, that is affirming about it what we experience … Continue reading →
“He through Whom we see, taste, smell, feel, hear, enjoy, know everything, He is that Self.” Katha Upanishad TRANSCENDENCE Transcendence it is the notion that God is an idea too large to grasp, like the Absolute, or the Infinite, and … Continue reading →
ELUCIDATING THE ISSUE OF THE GOSPELS JESUS HISTORY, OR SYMBOLIC ARCHETYPE? Through Centuries there had been a debate over the Historical existence of Jesus, to some of you this may be news, but in scholastic circles this has been an … Continue reading →
The Legend of the Grail, it is a mystery that will never fail to intrigue mankind, and in particular those sensible souls who meditate on this tale, because it’s place doesn’t belong to a particular age, or to a Geographical place, … Continue reading →