- IGNORANCE, THE HUMAN CONDITION.
- ON LEARNING HOW TO LEARN, THE ART OF EMPTYING THE CUP
- THE SUBJECTIVE REALM, A KINGDOM OF THE IMAGINATION, POST-STRUCTURALISM, IBN ARABI, DANTE, AND MIND BENDING MOVIES
- HELOISE AND ABELARD, LOVE’S REQUITAL, FEMINISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN THE MIDDLE AGE, SCHOLARLY CHAUVINISM, AND CONTEMPORARY VIEWS, ON HELOISE LOVE LETTERS.
- ON LEARNING, AND TEACHING, THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EASTERN WAYS, TO OUR WESTERN APPROACH.
- PROJECT UTOPIA, DAVID PEARCE, AND THE HEDONISTIC IMPERATIVE, TRANSHUMANISM.
- MASAKI KOBAYASHI, RESISTING THE SYSTEM, SEPPUKU, AND THE HUMAN CONDITION
- RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
- MANICHAEISM, AN ONTOLOGICAL , DUALISTIC VIEW ON THE NATURE OF EXISTENCE
- TIME PERCEPTION, RELATIVITY, AND THE LONGEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.
- MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
- CONTEMPORARY LITERATURE INFLUENCED BY CINEMA, AND OTHER FORMS OF MEDIA.
Category Archives: Economy
RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
“The quantitative degeneration of all things is closely linked to that of money, as is shown by the fact that nowadays the ‘worth’ of an object is ordinarily ‘estimated’ only in terms of its price, considered simply as a ‘figure’, … Continue reading
The twenty century has been marked by cynicism, selfishness, greed, and the desire to please, all without changing the status quo. In the 21st we must resurrect solidarity and compassion. Oscar Arias, Nobel Peace 1986 A century of wars, … Continue reading
“Nowadays man finds himself to be a technical giant and an ethical child.” Humanity, in essence, is in a race between potency and awareness. The outcome will determine the quality of our species’ journey and will leave an indelible mark, … Continue reading
“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our … Continue reading
URBAN AND ECOLOGICAL DECAY, THE EROSION OF DEMOCRACY, CAPITALISM THE GOD THAT FAILED, AND WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A BETTER WORLD
“The government failed us. The market failed us. Harvard, Yale, and the University of Chicago failed us. Our government –The government- doesn’t belong to us. Forget them; they forgot us. We need to solve our problems Ourselves.” J.R. Fleming … Continue reading
EDUCATION, A CRISIS OF VALUES, VIRTUE A RETURN TO ARCADIA, OR HOW TO GET OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE OF MATERIALISM
And if I say that the greatest good of a man is daily to converse about virtue, and all that concerning which you hear me examining myself and others, and that the life which is unexamined is not worth … Continue reading
The world itself looks cleaner and so much more beautiful. Maybe we can make it that way—the way God intended it to be—by giving everybody that new perspective from out in space. – Roger B Chaffee My view of our … Continue reading
SPECIALIZATION, AND GENERALIZATION, A SHORSIGHTED VIEW OF KNOWLEDGE, AND LIFE, THE POLITICS OF WENDELL BERRY
There was a time when the world was a simpler place, or we may like to believe so on this days of tremendous advances on the field of science, of technological progress that would make our early twenty century forefathers … Continue reading