- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
- ON DREAMING, A SEARCH FOR KNOLEDGE OF THE SELF. FIRST PART.
- WE ARE MOVING AGAIN!
- IT’S JUST PARANOIA, OR THERE IS CONSPIRACY A PLENTY?
- RUNNING OUT OF TIME
- THE MANY PRISONS OF THE MIND, AND CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY
- THE END OF OF THE PANDEMIC, A NEW BEGINING?
- FINDING A FACE IN THE CROWD NOT AN EASY TASK
- THE DAKRKEST HOUR, JUST BEFORE THE DOWN, MEMENTO MORI.
- WHEN TOO MUCH TURMOIL PREVAIL OUTSIDE, LOOK FOR PEACE WITHIN, GO INTO COLD MOUNTAIN.
- A YEAR TO FORGET, AND MOVE ON, WHAT FOLLOWS? WE WILL SEE.
- LIFE IS WORTH LIVING DESPITE IT’S HARDSHIPS, AND MEMORIES FROM AN OLD THANKSGIVING MEAL.
Category Archives: Economy
“There are not many persons who know what wonders are opened to them in the stories and visions of their youth; for when as children we learn and dream, we think but half-formed thoughts, and when as men we try … Continue reading
A good tune, and nice Rhymes, do not make a song True. Most astrologers claim that Jesus commenced the Pisces age and most people believe the Age of Aquarius commenced in the 1960s and 70s. However how can both … Continue reading
RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
“The quantitative degeneration of all things is closely linked to that of money, as is shown by the fact that nowadays the ‘worth’ of an object is ordinarily ‘estimated’ only in terms of its price, considered simply as a ‘figure’, … Continue reading
The twenty century has been marked by cynicism, selfishness, greed, and the desire to please, all without changing the status quo. In the 21st we must resurrect solidarity and compassion. Oscar Arias, Nobel Peace 1986 A century of wars, … Continue reading
“Nowadays man finds himself to be a technical giant and an ethical child.” Humanity, in essence, is in a race between potency and awareness. The outcome will determine the quality of our species’ journey and will leave an indelible mark, … Continue reading
“Our strategy should be not only to confront empire, but to lay siege to it. To deprive it of oxygen. To shame it. To mock it. With our art, our music, our literature, our stubbornness, our joy, our brilliance, our … Continue reading
URBAN AND ECOLOGICAL DECAY, THE EROSION OF DEMOCRACY, CAPITALISM THE GOD THAT FAILED, AND WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR A BETTER WORLD
“The government failed us. The market failed us. Harvard, Yale, and the University of Chicago failed us. Our government –The government- doesn’t belong to us. Forget them; they forgot us. We need to solve our problems Ourselves.” J.R. Fleming … Continue reading
EDUCATION, A CRISIS OF VALUES, VIRTUE A RETURN TO ARCADIA, OR HOW TO GET OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE OF MATERIALISM
And if I say that the greatest good of a man is daily to converse about virtue, and all that concerning which you hear me examining myself and others, and that the life which is unexamined is not worth … Continue reading