- HIGHWAY ROBBERY, AND PIRACY WELL AND ALIVE IN OUR CONTEMPORARY NEW WAY OF TRAVELING, CYBERSPACE.
- LIFE A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY.
- MAN THE SYMBOLIC CREATURE
- THE FUTURE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE, DYSTOPIA.
- MEN UNIQUE AS A LIVING BEING, LIVING A PARALLEL LIFE OF SUBJECTIVITY, AND QUESTIONING THE MEANING OF LIFE.
- THE POWER OF ILLUSION, THE NARADA STORY
- DIFFERENT WAYS SAME GOAL, THE CONCEPTIONS OF THE SOUL, AND THE TURNING OF THE HEART.
- ON SACRED SPACE, THE HEART OF THE MATTER, RENE DAUMAL MOUNT ANALOGUE.
- WRITING IS THE ART OF BRINGING TO LIGHT, WHAT PREVIOUSLY WAS HIDDEN WITHIN YOURSELF.
- REINVENTING THE WORLD AS WE SEE IT, THE DANGER OF CHOOSING POORLY, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOUR OWN NARRATIVE.
- POLISHING THE HEART, MIRROR OF THE SOUL
- IT MATTERS, HAVING THE PROPER ATTITUDE, TAKES YOU A LONG WAY, THE ORIGINAL MIND.
Category Archives: Criticism
In the old days traveling had a mayor inconvenience, if we can call it that, just an inconvenience, but in fact your own integrity, and physical security was at risk, not only you could loose your money and goods, but … Continue reading
THE COMPLEXITY OF HISTORY, KNOWLEDGE & POWER, A SELECTIVE MEMORY TO REMEMBER HISTORY, THE WAY HOLLYWOOD MAKES MYTHS, A FEW EXAMPLES.
“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.” Plato, Phaedrus “Knowledge is Power.” However political power often ignores expertise that contradicts it’s self portrayal … Continue reading
AMERICA THE LAND OF WEIRD POLITICS, EXCEPTIONALISM, AND OF COURSE, THE REST OF US, AND THOSE WHO WHO SUFFER IT
Everything that everyone is afraid of has already happened: The fragility of capitalism, which we don’t want to admit; the loss of the empire of the United States; and American exceptionalism. In fact, American exceptionalism is that we are exceptionally … Continue reading
“It is not conflict of opinions that has made history so violent but conflict of belief in opinions, that is to say conflict of convictions.” Friedrich Nietzsche, Human, All Too Human. When in my late teens, the books of Friedriech … Continue reading
HELOISE AND ABELARD, LOVE’S REQUITAL, FEMINISM AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY IN THE MIDDLE AGE, SCHOLARLY CHAUVINISM, AND CONTEMPORARY VIEWS, ON HELOISE LOVE LETTERS.
I would not want to give you cause for finding me disobedient in anything, so I have set the bridle of your injunction on the words which issue from my unbounded grief; thus in writing at least I may … Continue reading
RENE GUENON, TRADITIONALIST, ALEXANDER DUGIN ON THE FOURTH POLITICAL POWER, BRANCO MALIC’S RESPONSE, POLITICS, AND VISIONARIES
“The quantitative degeneration of all things is closely linked to that of money, as is shown by the fact that nowadays the ‘worth’ of an object is ordinarily ‘estimated’ only in terms of its price, considered simply as a ‘figure’, … Continue reading
MY LOVE AFFAIR WITH CINEMA, FROM TEN SECONDS TO HELL, HURRICANES, AND THINGS TO COME, CINEMA PARADISO, AN EDUCATION, AND DISILLUSIONMENT
“For me, film making combines everything. That’s the reason I’ve made cinema my life’s work. In films, painting and literature, theater and music come together. But a film is still a film.” Akira Kurosawa My love of movies I … Continue reading
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as … Continue reading
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed … Continue reading