- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Western Civilization
THE COPERNICAN REVOLUTION, WESTERN CIVILIZATION, DUALISM, AND SEPARATEDNESS, TECHNOLOGICAL DETERMINISM, E.F. SCHUMACHER AND THE GREAT CHAIN OF BEING, THE EASTERN VIEW
Posted on February 25, 2013 by theburningheart
We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness. Thich Nhat Hanh The Copernican Revolution It is common in our Western societies too look in to the other to assign blame for whatever is wrong with the World, … Continue reading →
Posted in Buddhist Monk, Capitalism, Copernicus, Cosmogony, Cosmology, Counsciousness, Critical Thinking, Deconstruction, Dualism, E.F. Schumacher, Ecology, Economy, Future, Globalization, Historical Evolution, History, Human Nature, Jean Laplanche, Kant, Leo Marx, Metaphysics, Myth, Mythology, Otherness, Philosophy, Politics, Postmodernism, Progress, Science, Self, Shvetashvatara Upanishad, Spirituality, Technological Determinism, The Great Chain of Being, Uncategorized, Western Civilization, Wisdom | Tagged Copernican Revolution, Copernicus, E.F. Schumacher, Eastern View, Heliocentric, Kant, Leo Marx, Otherness, Ptolemaic, Technology, Western Civilization | 5 Comments