- Back From A Long Break Of Not Writing A Book To My Liking: Memoirs Of A Writer By Rafael Cansinos Assens
- DISCOVERING OUR NARRATIVE, A PROCESS WE CALL LIFE
- ON OUR MISTAKES, SOMETIMES WE FEEL HOPELESS, AND LONELY
- A FEW THINGS ABOUT MY DAILY ROUTINE, AND MAYBE TRAVELING SOON.
- REFLECTIONS FROM AN OLD MAN ABOUT HIS PAST
- RUMORS OF WARS AND SUFFERING
- MY LOVE OF BOOKS, AND MY READING SAGA, A STORY OF LOVE, WONDER, HEARTBREAK, AND BACK PAIN.
- ON MYSTICISM AND MEISTER ECKHART
- A BEUTIFUL DAY TRHOUGH MY WINDOW THE HOPE OF A NEW YEAR
- REFLECTIONS OF CHRISTMAS PAST, AND PRESENT.
- HISTORY OF DREAMING, AND CONNECTION WITH SPIRIT, THIRD PART
- DREAM INTERPRETATION AND IT’S PROBLEMS. SECOND PART.
Tag Archives: Universe
ETERNAL OR CYCLICAL TIME VS THE BIG BANG AND LINEAR TIME
Posted on June 25, 2010 by theburningheart
“Created was the matter which they have; Created was the informing influence Within these stars that round about them go.” Dante Now the idea of Eternal and Cyclical time once very popular in ancient Religious Cosmology, and modern … Continue reading →
Posted in Atheism, Big Bang, Cosmology, Ibn Arabi, Metaphysics, Oneness of Being, Physics, Science and Belief, Spirituality | Tagged Being, Big Bang, Buddha, Cloud of unknowing, Cosmology, Cyclical time, Doppler, Dream, Ex niihilo, Existence, Fichte, Fred Hoyle, Galaxies, God, Hubble, Ibn Arabi, Illusion, Imagination, Immanuel Kant, Karl Maarx, Knowledge, Language, Materialism, Metaphysics, Nirvana, Nothingness, Philosophy, Plato, Schelling, Speculative Realism, Universe, Upaya | 10 Comments